My Lifelong Bucket List: What's On Yours?

10:20

I'm all about life experiences. Here's just a few I'm desperate to have...





Travel

  1. Go punting in Italy
  2. See a Broadway show in NYC 
  3. Visit an arcade in Japan
  4. Spend Summer Solstice at Stonehenge
  5. Travel to every continent
  6. Go to Walt Disney World, Orlando, FL


Career

  1. Write a full-length musical score
  2. Perform in the West End (band, conductor or performer... or maybe all three!)
  3. Publish a book
  4. Play at the O2 Arena
  5. Be in a pantomime
  6. Conduct at the BBC Proms


Adventure

  1. Get my splits
  2. Zipline over a landscape 
  3. Get a meaningful tattoo
  4. Dye my hair crazy colours


Life

  1. Have a child
  2. Pass my driving test
  3. Learn how to tap dance



That's all from me today. Leave me a comment down below, letting me know what's on your bucket list!




Hannah Ost

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook